3-Year Recycled Plus Parts Warranty
The PartCycle 3-Year Recycled Plus Parts Warranty coverage begins on the date the part is shipped from the Seller and expires 3 years after that date. The shipping date can be found on the Buyer's order page as well as the shipment confirmation email Buyers receive once the part has shipped.
In the the event of part failure:
PartCycle Sellers use their discretion to decide if they need to repair the part, refund the buyer the original purchase price of the part, or replace failed parts with parts that have equal-to or a greater mileage value than that of the original part purchased. The Recycled Plus Parts Warranty is limited to the purchase price of the individual part as indicated on the Buyer's order page and in the confirmation email, and does not include taxes, shipping cost(s), or other fees.
The PartCycle 3-Year Recycled Plus Parts Warranty ensures that parts are protected against failure for 3 Years due to the following causes:
- Manufacturer defect
- Improper removal, storage or transportation by Sellers
The standard parts warranty protects each Buyer by offering at least the following guarantees:
- If any part fails under the terms of this warranty the Buyer will be provided with a replacement part or refunded the original purchase price, at the Seller's discretion.
- If a replacement part is provided, the replacement part will be warrantied at least 3 Years from the date of its shipment.
- Any and all tools or accessories provided with the part for the convenience of installation.
- Any part which is applied to the wrong make, model, year or configuration of vehicle, which PartCycle does not specifically state are the correct match for your part.
- Airbags, tires, and seat belts, which are sold "as is" and may not be returned.
- Labor costs for installation or maintenance of parts you purchase from PartCycle are not covered under the standard PartCycle warranty at this time. Your Seller, however, may make arrangements to cover labor costs outside of the standard PartCycle warranty.
The standard parts warranty does not provide for any payments or guarantees towards costs or damages incurred from the following events:
- Breakdowns caused by non-covered components, improper installation, failure to clear computer codes, defective workmanship, usage for which the part was not intended and/or improper maintenance.
- Loss of time, opportunities or other damages resulting from the inability to drive a vehicle due to mechanical or other failure of parts sold on PartCycle
- Failure of accessories or other parts which are directly or indirectly caused by defect in parts sold on PartCycle
- Damages incurred during an automotive collision or accident which is directly or indirectly caused by defect in parts sold on PartCycle
All Warranties are Null and Void if:
- The vehicle is used in a fleet, taxi, government, commercial vehicle, or limo service or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- The part is installed in an application for which the vehicle manufacturer did not intend it.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications of the part or vehicle it’s installed into.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision
- The part is installed or operated in a vehicle outside of the United States
- If your part has an installed heat tab, the center is melted or removed
- The vehicle is not serviced at proper intervals, or fuel/oil/coolant is not used in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. We do not warranty any attached accessory parts, such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds. Engine warranties do not cover failure due to any parts or accessories transferred from your old engine.
Claims related to the overheating and/or improper lubrication of the engine or its components are not covered by this warranty.
Engine warranties may become null and void if part failure is due to the failure to perform following activities during inspection and installation:
- Inspect, service or replace front and rear oil seals
- Inspect, service or replace thermostat and coolant
- Clean the oil pan and pickup tube
- Inspect, service or replace the timing belt and tensioners
- Check and replace if necessary: belts, hoses, sparks plugs and wires
- Inspect, service or replace flywheel and flywheel bolts
- Change oil, oil filter, air filter, and fuel filter
- Service cooling system, flush or replace radiator. Water pump replacement is recommended.
Transmission warranties are limited to the transmission housing, torque converter (included for automatic transmissions) and all internal components, including gears and shafts. The warranty does not cover any external wiring, sensors, or other external parts. Transmission warranties do not cover failure due to any parts or accessories transferred from your old transmission.
Transmission warranties are null and void if the transmission fluid and filter are not replaced and documented at time of installation with OEM recommended transmission fluid.
Terms and Conditions
- All parts sold on PartCycle are warranted by the Seller who sells the part. PartCycle Technologies, LLC does not provide warranty on any products sold through Partcycle.com.
- Warranty claims should be addressed to the original seller. Reparations, including replacement parts or reimbursements are provided by the original seller and not PartCycle Technologies, LLC
- Sellers reserve the right to inspect any part prior to replacement
- The original order confirmation email or a printout of the order page must accompany all returns and warranty claims.
- Appropriate maintenance receipts may be required
- Warranties are not transferable.
- PartCycle and its Sellers are not responsible for injury or damages during, or as a result of, the installation of any part purchased through the marketplace.
- Timing belts, water pump, thermostat, spark plugs, fluids and seals are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation and at the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended service intervals.
- While most fluids have been drained from parts sold on PartCycle, it is your responsibility to completely drain and replace fluids, lubricants, antifreeze, and filters with replacements that are fresh, clean and approved by the vehicle manufacturer.
- In the event of part failure: The purchaser must use all reasonable means to protect the product from further damage and must return the original defective product to the Seller.