No Hassle, No Worries for 30 Days
PartCycle's standard 30-day return policy coverage begins on the date the part is shipped from the Seller and expires 30 days after that date. The shipping date can be found on the Buyer's order page as well as in the shipment confirmation email the Buyers receive once the part has shipped.
The standard return guarantee is strictly between the buyer and seller. The part Seller will work with you to ensure a quick and painless return process.
Need to return or replace a part? No problem.
Within 30 days of your ship date, follow this simple process:
- Login to your PartCycle account: https://www.partcycle.com/login
- Go to "Your Account" and click on "Orders". https://www.partcycle.com/profile/orders
- Find and select the correct order from the list by clicking the plus sign (+) or "View Order Details".
- Click "Replace or Return Item" then follow the prompts. Once this form has been submitted, the Seller will be notified and can respond back to you.
In the event a part needs to be returned:
- The Buyer submits a return request—This can be done by selecting "Return this Item" on the order confirmation page, found in "My Orders" under the Buyer's PartCycle account.
- The Seller issues a return shipping label—The Seller will review the return request and arrange for the part to be returned. The reason for the return will dictate who pays for return shipping cost (see chart below).
- Buyer sends the part back—Once the shipping label has been issued, the Buyer returns the part using the same process as it was originally sent.
Note: parts must be received undamaged and in the same condition as originally sent to receive a refund.
- Seller checks the returned part—Once the part has been received by the Seller, he or she inspects the part to ensure the part is in the condition it was sent. The Seller uses his/her discretion to determine if the part is refundable. Very rarely will a Seller reject a part for refund, and he/she must prove why the refund is rejected.
- Seller notifies PartCycle of refund—Once the Seller has confirmed a refund is necessary, he/she will notify PartCycle to release the funds back to the Buyer.
Note: refund amount is limited to the original purchase price of the part, as indicated on the Buyer's order page and in the confirmation email, and does not include taxes, shipping, or other fees.
- Buyer's refund is received—Once the Seller has confirmed the refund, funds are automatically credited back to the Buyer, and are usually available within 2-4 business days.
See Our Return Process In Action
Click on image to expand.