PartCycle Sellers are professional automotive recyclers who maintain salvage yards across the United States. Every Seller has completed an internal review by our quality-assurance team to ensure industry best practices. They abide by stringent local and national regulations dealing with waste generated by inoperable cars, trucks, and SUVs. Many individual Sellers have also instituted their own unique programs to further reduce the potential effects of harmful materials to their businesses and communities.
All PartCycle Sellers:
- Provide quality vehicle dismantling, inventory procedures & part testing
- Offer a minimum warranty period of 180 days
- Allow returns for at least 30 days
- Have timely & friendly responses to Buyer inquiries
- All parts must have a valid prices & quality rating
PartCycle Sellers are industry-leading
professional automotive recyclers
Many Sellers are members of professional recycling organizations:
Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA)—Dedicated to the efficient removal and reuse of automotive parts, and the safe disposal of inoperable motor vehicles. ARA’s mission is to advance the automotive recycling industry and promote its beneficial effects on society
The United Recyclers Group (URG)—Their mission is to lead the industry in providing superior products and services tailored to the operational needs of automotive recyclers.
Team PRP (Premium Recycled Parts)—Team PRP is the largest group of independent automotive recyclers in North America. Its mission is to supply quality automotive parts and provide customers with “one source” availability, outstanding product knowledge and timely delivery.
Some PartCycle Sellers have also achieved these quality certifications
ARA Gold Seal —ARA Gold Seal certified members know that customers want quality parts, written product guarantees, and total customer satisfaction. The ARA Gold Seal Program is a natural next step for automotive recyclers who have already completed their Certified Automotive Recycler (CAR) certification and want to take their business to the next level. Established by ARA with an endorsement from the Automotive Service Association, the Gold Seal Program allows recyclers to join forces to take a proactive stance to improve quality and increase customer satisfaction.
Certified Automotive Recycler (CAR) — For over 20 years, the CAR Program has provided professional automotive recyclers with a set of standards for general business practices, environmental and safety issues. The program is one of the cornerstones of ARA and industry partners recognize CAR members as market leaders, driving business to those facilities that value quality and safety enough to incorporate the CAR standards into their business.
On the PartCycle Marketplace, we offer Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts.
All parts offered for sale match the same quality and spec of the parts currently found on your vehicle. To ensure that the recycled OEM parts they provide meet customer expectations, automotive recyclers employ multi-step quality control procedures.
- After a part is carefully removed from a vehicle it is cleaned, tested, inspected, and tagged before being stored.
- Once purchased, extra care is taken to ensure the part ordered matches the indicated vehicle. It is then cleaned and triple-checked for defects before being packaged and shipped.
- Sophisticated technology and inventory management platforms allow Sellers to maximize their inventories and provide quick and efficient service to buyers on the PartCycle Marketplace.